On Saturday April 8th Iam Yoga Midtown will be hosting our first ever fundraiser!! All event proceeds will be going to the Princess Margaret Center. Our manager Satori Barrett will be participating in this years Enbridge Ride to Conquer Cancer this coming June, the Ride is a two-day trip from Toronto to Niagara Falls in support of The Princess Margaret Foundation!
We have put together an unique event and interactive event which we are sure will be a hit. There will be something for everyone so we encourage you to invite your friends and family!
Time and Date: Saturday April 8th 8:00am to 7:00pm or while supplies last
Location: Iam Yoga Midtown - 680 Yonge St. Toronto ON - Second Floor
The Event: Photoshoot, Art sale and Bake sale! Interested in having photos taken? Professional or just for fun? Satori will be taking photos throughout the day in our beautiful and rustic studio space. Have you always wanted fun yoga photos or just needed some nice head shots? This is your chance!
Booking your photoshoot: Every 5 minutes on set is a $5 donation - Feel free to book as much time as you'd like, 5 minutes is the minimum. Please e-mail firstname.lastname@example.org to book your time preferred.
What you need to Know: A form will be provided prior to the photoshoot requesting permissions to use the photos for our social media, advertisements and or other communications through the studio. (If you don't want your photo's used just let us know - the permission isn't mandatory).
Additional items for Sale: One of a kind macrame plant hangers (plants not included), a variety of prints and art by various artists (donated for the cause), vegan baked goods (gluten free options will be available).
*Each person will get five photos edited and provided to you within three weeks to follow. Let Satori know what you are aiming to achieve whether it's cute failures or showcasing your amazing strength!*
Things to keep in mind:
• Please be on time, if you are late you may be rescheduled into the next available time slot as others will likely be waiting for their session.
• Have an idea of what you'd like to have captured before your photoshoot.
• Be mindful of your noise – classes will still be in running in other rooms of the studio!
• Invite your friends – whether they are members to the studio or not, the more support the merrier! Photos DO NOT need to be yoga focused, if you are interested in getting head shots or fun group photos those are always welcome as well!
• There will be numerous signs and charts up as inspiration if you are looking for assistance in poses, as well a list of yoga Do's & Don'ts that we would love for some people to participate in!
We appreciate your support in this event! If you have any questions please contact email@example.com
Keep your eyes open for posters and further event details on our social media outlets such as Facebook and Instagram!